Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bennington Center for the Arts

The Bennington Center for the Arts presents Art of the Animal XIV. The show runs June 13th - July 26th at their museum on West Road at Gypsy Lane (VT Route 9), Bennington, VT.

The opening weekend is June 13th and 14th and I will be attending. This is a world class show juried by renowed artist Terry Isaac and I am thrilled that he juried in TWO of my paintings. The show is limited to under 90 pieces consisting of paintings and sculpture. Wonderful lectures fill the day on Saturday, June 13th, and there will be time to chat with the artists if you have a chance to attend.
My paintings in the show are

Star Light, Star Bright
Original oil by Linda Besse
16.5 X 22


Skimmer

Original Oil by Linda Besse.................30" X 25"

2 comments:

artbykarieann said...

Wow I am in awe, you art is simply amazing, something to inspire me on this wet horrible day in England!

Linda Besse said...

Thanks so much! Getting applause from a fellow artist is wonderfully encouraging. You made my day!