Saturday, January 3, 2015

The New Year

Happy New Year!

Thank you for your patience- it has been a while since I posted last. In the meantime, I worked on two miniatures on my desktop easel. One is below.

Pronghorn
6" X 11"
Original Oil

Also, I worked on a much larger painting in the studio while my four nieces painted their own pieces at a large round table in my studio. When their masterpieces are dry and I can scan them, I'll share their amazing work with you.

Next up, the big painting on my easel.

2 comments:

Marc Calvo said...

Beautiful prongorn.I'm just making an other big oil painting,145cmtsx100cmts about the extinct (Bison occidentalis).

Linda Besse said...

Hi Marc,
Your painting sounds exciting! I just looked up the extinct bison so I could be better informed. Good luck on your piece.