Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Safari Club International Convention

Right before a show, things like blog posting are put aside while I finish paintings, pack, and complete the associated paperwork (flyers, description cards for paintings, etc.)

Below are two paintings which I did not get around to sharing on my blog. Both of them were among the numerous which found homes with past and new collectors of my work.

Now that I am back home, the first order of business is writing thank you notes to my patrons, ordering boxes, mailing paintings (most choose to have me mail the pieces because they flew in), entering new collectors in my quarterly newsletter database, entering interested parties in the database, and following up those interested in a commission.
And yes, this all comes before I unpack and wash clothes!

It is also right back to the easel. My next show is NatureWorks in Tulsa, Oklahoma Feb 24 + 25. Some paintings I can bring with me when I fly, but the bulk needs to be shipped Feb 14. There are several special pieces I want to complete in time.

Vertical
8" X 3.5"
Original Oil

Attitude
9" X 12"
Original Oil

No comments: