Sunday, April 8, 2018

New Painting

Since I spent almost every July as a child on Martha's Vineyard, (biking, swimming, hiking), it holds special memories for me. Mom and Dad retired there so I have been on the Vineyard every month of the year.
The Louisa Gould Gallery in Vineyard Haven is my gallery home on the island. Owned by a dynamic and artistic Vineyarder, Louisa has been able to gather some of the island's best talent to showcase. Because of my long history with Martha's Vineyard, I am included in her slate of artists.

Wildlife is my main focus throughout the year, but each Spring I enjoy stretching my brushes and completing some of the scenes of Martha's Vineyard which bring a smile to my heart. I may come up with some bird pieces (one of the best places in the world to see endangered shore birds), but first up is a piece inspired by Cottage City in Oak Bluffs.



No comments: