Thursday, June 25, 2020

Best of Show

My painting Ice Bear has won Best of Show at the National Oil & Acrylic Painters' Society Spring Online International Exhibition!


The National Oil & Acrylic Painters' Society (NOAPS) posted a very nice blog about the win and my work.
Check it out here: https://noapsblog.com/2020/06/09/linda-besse/

     It was an interesting day when I found out about the win. I checked my email first thing in the morning and received a quick note from an artist I did not know. He was congratulating me on a very nice piece. This being my first time entering anything in a NOAPS show, I guessed Ice Bear must have been accepted in to the show and he wanted to let me know he saw and liked it. Wow, my first attempt and I was accepted. Pretty neat!
     It was only later looking in more detail about the acceptance list on the NOAPS web site that I saw Ice Bear had won. I was blown away. What a wonderful surprise!
    

1 comment:

Peter Brown said...

Congratulations, Linda!