Saturday, October 16, 2021

Secret!



 

No, I have not become an abstract painter. Let me explain.

The 50th anniversary of the Waterfowl Festival in Easton, Maryland is less than a month away.

I'm excited to be going and sell my oil paintings in the Armory location. Over the next several weeks I'll be sharing some of the new paintings I have completed for the show. (For instance, the previous post with Crab Dinner will be there.)

However, to leave some surprises, I won't be showing you everything. Two original oil paintings which will be there are above - but they are disguised. For the top image I used a kaleidoscope tool and for the lower one a ripple tool was applied.

Can you guess what they are?

On November 12, my blog post will reveal the paintings.

In the meantime, check out all the Waterfowl Festival has to offer. I'd love to see you there!

www.waterfowlfestival.org

 


No comments: